So what is Career Coaching ?
Partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify and align with what the what YOU want to achieve
- Encourage self discovery
- Elicit generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the YOU responsible and accountable for your career direction
This process helps YOU dramatically improve youe outlook on work, while improving your leadership skills and unlocking your potential.
Successful Career Coaching is all about exploring career options creatively and unlocking personal potential, enabling YOU to develop a strategy to achieve their goals. It is not about telling clients what they should do! It is particularly effective for individuals who feel they are at a cross-roads in their career and need help to find a suitable direction. Those who are finding it difficult to make the transition they want or for those who are unable to identify the changes they need to make in order to succeed.
How does it work?
Through using effective coaching techniques, we will help guide you through a tried and tested Career Coaching process which will take you through a number of stages. We enable you to identify your Values, Transferable Skills, Strengths and Aspirations.
The role of a great Coach is to ask the right questions and most importantly our role is to be a great listener. Your role is to do the talking!
We would work with you to identify and break down career barriers and start building positive steps forward building your confidence all the way.
Together we would map out achievable and realistic goals and build an action plan for the short, medium and long term.
Is it right for me ?
It is particularly effective if you :
- want to completely change your career direction
- have come to a time in you life where your circumstances have changed and therefore your career needs to change with you
- you feel you are at a cross-roads in your career and want clarity
- are struggling to identify the changes you need to make to succeed in your current job
- have lost your job or been made redundant
- are looking to return to work following a career break or maternity leave
What should I expect from a Career Coaching Session?
Individual careers coaching sessions are informal and structured. Each session lasts for one hour and take place either by phone. Skype or Teams.
We ask Coaching questions to explore your skills, abilities, preferences, interests as well as personality traits. We use this information to help you us understand what we need to do to move you forward towards your goal, step by step.
We will write up a summary after every session to capture key points discussed and agreed.
We will provide you with an Action Planner to capture your Career Coaching journey, along with additional exercises and resources to support you.
Please note, Career Coaching, is NOT a quick fix or an overnight revelation! It is a journey and it takes time. You should be prepared to have a number of sessions over a period of time – 5 or 6 is recommended, everyone is different and needs different levels of input.
Each session will help you to:
- empower you to take control of your career
- explore and evaluate your skills and strengths
- boost your confidence
- set realistic and achievable goals
- get clarity on how to achieve your goal(s) with support every step of the way
- move forward in your journey and closer to your goal, whatever that may be
Each hour long session costs £110.
You can order one hour at a time or a block of hours which we spread over an agreed timescale. You can order you first hour by adding to your basket below, or a block of hours from our Shop